Worship at MCPC
Monument Community Presbyterian Church is a moderately sized church (approximately 250 members) with a rich history in the Monument, Colorado, community. Presbyterian missionary Sheldon Jackson established our church in 1874. Worship services were held in the Sheldon Jackson Chapel until a new Sanctuary was opened in 1997. MCPC is a worshipping community of varied backgrounds and ages. We are united by our desire to worship the Lord Jesus Christ. We strive to honor the worship style of all who attend. We extend an invitation to you—whether you come in jeans or suits—to join our community of faith, praising God with scripture, sermons, music, and prayer.
10:00 a.m. Worship with Praise Team and Chancel Choir
- Organ/Piano and Chancel Choir
- Praise Ensemble and Singers
- Contemporary/inspirational songs and Traditional Hymns
- Inspiring sermons by the Reverend Dr. David Jordan-Irwin
- Children's Message
- Communion served first Sunday of month (gluten-free option available)
- Nursery available for infants through 4 years of age
- Wheelchair accessible
9:30 & 11:15 a.m. Fellowship Coffee
A fellowship time before and after the 10:00 service allows the congregation and visitors and guests time for conversation and fellowship. Coffee, punch and snacks are served in our Great Room adjacent to the Sanctuary.